Friday 10 September 2010

Catalogue des Animaux




Before I press on and record the last episode of my journey, here, inspired by my friends Anna and David, and by the Catalogue of Ships in Homer's Odyssey, is my very own Catalogue of Animals 
(In three different categories, in order of meeting).












Animals That I Said Hello To
Dali the cat in Rotterdam
The Ducks in Wrzesnia
The Bears in Warsaw
 The Slow worm in Wallhalben
 Dali, Matisse and the little scared one - all cats in Giove
Tobias the dog in Giove
The Bees
The Fish in Milan (I did say hello, though am not sure they heard me) 
In The Gers:
Dillon dog
Henri Cat
Biggles the Maine Coon cat
             The Tree Frog
             The Bat
             The Stag Beetle
             The Giant  Dragonfly
             In Vielle Font:
             Biggles the collie
             Pippa the small black dog
             The Small Lizards
             On Ile de Re:
             The Big Black Bee with blue wings
              In Palluau:
              Dolly the small dog 
              The other small dog (whose name I forgot)
                Rosie the bichon
 Fred the rabbit, 
Manuela's ten pets - 
The Dogs: Chalaire, Arco, Plumes. 
The Cats: Eden, Venus, Jupiter, Monsieur Spock, Maya, Penelope and one I forgot 
             













Animals That I rescued

Various flying things from swimming pools, including some wasps, a hornet and a giant tiger mosquito.
The Tree Frog
The Small Lizards

Animals That I (wittingly - either purposefully or accidentally) Killed

Some Mosquitos
A Wasp
A Hornet
Two Snails (very accidentally, sorry)

Special Mention Goes To: The things that bit me through my clothes and made my leg very sore and swollen for a week. Well done, good bitting. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment